How your library can help you
- Summer Reading registration 2017
- Build a Better World at the Jesup Public Library's Summer Library Programs June 1st - August 4th
- RENEW YOUR BOOKS ON-LINE
- On-line card catalog information
- Borrow from another library
- Our library is connected to other libraries throughout the state and nation. If you can't find an item in this library, ask library staff to help you get it from another library.
- Your Library Card
- Below are some frequently asked questions about getting and using a library card.
- Teacher Unit Order Form
- This form is for teachers requesting books to be used in their classrooms, ie. Fall, bugs, apples, monsters, Easter, etc.