Summer Reading registration 2018
Libraries ROCK!!! at the Jesup Public Library's Summer Library Programs June 1st - August 3rd
How the Program Works
1. Children in Elementary, Middle School AND High School can register to participate.
2. Register online at any time or drop registration off at library. Must be registered to win prizes.
3. You’ll receive a sheet to record the minutes you read this summer.
4. We'll be offering a variety of ways to earn prizes all summer, so stop into the library often.
5. The library welcomes children of all abilities.
For more information, please call the library at 827-1533 or visit our Facebook page “Jesup Public Library” or our website www.jesup.lib.ia.us
***STORYTIMES for Elementary children are TUESDAYS AT 10:30 & 1:30 June 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th. CRAFTS, STORIES & GAMES! All ages welcome, 7 and under must be accompanied by an adult.