Use a Computer
The library has public computers with Internet access.
- 5 computers are available for use.
- All computers are loaded with Microsoft based programs.
- Times are limited to 30 minutes if there are others waiting, with a maximum of 60 minutes per day.
- See one of our library staff at the front desk to sign up for a time slot.
- Computers are available to anyone in Second grade or older.
- All patrons under the age of 18 MUST have an Internet Usage Agreement signed on file. Parents/guardians must sign in the presence of a library staff member. The form is available at the library or on our website to be printed out and signed in a library staff's presence.
- Chat-rooms, Facebook, Twitter, My Space and other like sights are not allowed to patrons under the age of 18. First offense will result in loss of computer time for the day, Second offense will result in loss of computer time indefinitely.